Forrester Research Shows Trends For Online Marketers
Forresterâ€™s June 2009 study revealed the following primary conclusions:
- A network of best of breed technologies â€” what Forrester calls the â€œonline marketing suiteâ€ â€” will support advanced online marketing strategies.
- Marketers should prepare for the online marketing suite now, as online is becoming an increasingly strategic part of the marketersâ€™ mix.
- While many marketers struggle to embrace technology today, more successful online marketers prioritize technology investments.
- Successful marketers will require an online marketing suite that automates and unifies customer insight and action across channels.
- Firms can prepare for the online marketing suite by growing their agency and vendor relationships, aligning with IT, and creating a long-term data and strategy plan.
- Marketers emphasize strategy and technology integration as critical skills for the future health of their organization (see Figure 1).
...to the most important updates on genrating demand in the experience economy as it's published.