Largest Internet Traffic Survey Ever
Bradford University in the UK, together with Intellimon (developers of the famous XSitePro website software) are conducting…
And they will publish a report of their findings which will reveal the sweet spots of low cost, highest profitability, easiest to do traffic generation.
Plus, they will be charging $47 for the published results… but by participating in the survey you will receive the product without charge.
Paul Smithson, head honcho at Intellimon says:
“I’ve already seen the initial analysis from the first few thousand people to complete the survey, and the results have seriously created a quantum shift in the way that I think about traffic… When people see the full analysis they’re going to be blown away. There has simply never been anything like this before.”
The research aims to uncover:
– which techniques work best for acquiring traffic
– techniques people struggle with most
– how effective specific tools such as Facebook and Twitter are
– which age/sex/education profile has most/least success with traffic generation
– which geographic locations are best at generating traffic
– how much time people spend on traffic generation
– the best and worst sources of traffic
– how much search engine optimization people actually do
– how effective people feel social media is
… and LOTS more.
Here’s the link again:
Participate and the published findings will be yours at no charge.